Join this conference if you…
- organize a traditional dance series in the Northeast*
- want to help your series thrive
- have questions or concerns about dance series management
- have things to share, from challenges to successes
- enjoy opportunities for growth
- want a really fun weekend adventure with other dance organizers
*The conference is especially for organizers of any English/American dance series in Northeastern United States and Canada, including contra, square, English Country Dance, gender role free, family, and community dances. Space permitting, others interested in dance series management, whether from other regions or not currently organizing dances, are also welcome to attend.